How to get over someone , things were going great until they weren't in a matter of hours?

Things were going real good. We were getting along great. And it all pretty much fell apart this week. Feels bad man. I have like anxiety and a terrible sadness. It's not even so much her I miss specifically. I mean I do, I wouldn't be so bothered by it. Ijust wish it didn't end on such a sour note. It would be infinitesimally easier. But such is fate I suppose. I knew to trust my gut instinct. But I didn't , and alas this is what happened. I wish I could go back to before I ever met either either of these last two girls. Things were so much simpler and I was so much happier and at peace. I feel I'll never have that again (sadface emoji was supposed to be here, am not using the default website one. Have you seen that thing?)

20