Girlfriend broke up with me because of my past? How do I get her back?

I did a stupid thing by telling her how many girls I slept with before her. The topic came up and I thought she wouldn't care because she was so easy going and non judgmental but boy was I wrong. She told me it disgusted her and that I stole her virginity. She broke up with me.
She was a virgin and I patiently waited for her till she was ready and we only had sex once.

I want her back. How do I prove to her that i only want her?

88