Girlfriend broke up with me because of my past? How do I get her back?

I did a stupid thing by telling her how many girls I slept with before her. The topic came up and I thought she wouldn't care because she was so easy going and non judgmental but boy was I wrong. She told me it disgusted her and that I stole her virginity. She broke up with me.
She was a virgin and I patiently waited for her till she was ready and we only had sex once.

I want her back. How do I prove to her that i only want her?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Ouch. That`s sad. I mean, if she loved you she would respect your past, not make you feel worse about it. I think she might feel jealous and not so special, and maybe she is waiting to see how you treat her or what you will do now to see if you really are a loose guy. As for you, if your past doesn`t mean anything to you anymore, text her and get angry. Tell her you are disappointed in her for judging you about your past, and if she really cared she would respect it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Did she actually say it's over or just left so you don't see her vomiting?
    Women say many things to express emotions. It's up to you to show her she's nothing like your previous girls. She assumes now she's just one of them. She won't come back just like that, you need to fight for her if you really want her. If she had strong feelings for you, she will eventually understand.

0|1
    0|0
  • You bragged about the women you f* begore her. It just made her feel like she is a trophy or something. It was unconsiderate of you and maybe you are not ready to be in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • You didn’t ‘steal’ her virginity if she gave it willingly.

0|2
    0|0
  • How many girls have you slept with if it's not such a secret? Cause if it's really REALLY high number, I wouldn't blame her.
    Imagine it vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it time. She’ll come around. How old is she? You?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her u are a changed person now but honestly I don't know if that will help.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now she has a stereotype of you. She is superimposing this heartless, womanizing, f-boi image she has in her head onto you. If that's not you, then tell her it isn't. If it was - then explain what happened and why you felt you needed to change. I know it isn't fair - but if you DO want a relationship with her you need to fight her knee jerk immaturity WITH your own maturity. Confront her prejudice with honesty, being open and upfront about your past and be open to answering all the questions (however tactless, personal, or "not ready to have this talk") she might have.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• The easiest way to get her back is to get with another female. She will flock back to you in a heartbeat.

0|0
    6|1
  • I'd be hard pressed to wanna be with a girl that slummed and slutted her way around the gutter. Good for her for having standards.

2|0
    0|1
  • I would forget her and just move on. I wouldn't want to be with someone who holds my past against me.

0|0
    3|0
  • If you are still on talking terms and you really dont think you'd like to meet someone else, then keep that going. She might see past it maybe, maybe not.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just give her time to process things and see if she's willing to come back to the table for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried a nighttime serenade outside her bedroom?

0|0
    0|0
  • she obviously doesn't respect you enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes