Would you consider it cheating if...??

Guys and girls, would you consider it cheating if your significant other or your spouse kissed someone that wasn't you on the lips while you weren't around even if it was just once?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless it's his mother or a Merry Xmas / New Year casual innocuous lip touching, yes, to me it's cheating.

Mind you, it really does depend on his inner thoughts. Unfortunately, you're not going to be able to know those, no matter what he tells you. Time to have a few serious conversations with your guy and honestly find out what's going on and why it happened.

Hopefully your relationship is at a point that you'll know him enough to make a determination as to whether he's spinning BS. I wish you all the best.

What Guys Said 2

• Yep. Cheating.

• Cheating is defined by the partner. If the non-involved partner thinks it's cheating, it is.

What Girls Said 5

• IF YOU DON'T KNOW THATS CHEATING I ADVISE YOU GO GET SOME HELP.

AND YES IT IS CONSIDERED CHEATING UNLES IT WAS UR MOMMY OR AUNTY LIKE THOSE FAKE LITTLE "HI" KISSES. BOO YOU.

• I asked this question to see what other people thought about it not because I don't know whether I consider it cheating or not. =P

• IM PRETTY SURE EVERYONE WOULD CONSIDER IT CHEATING. THATS NOT EVEN A QUESTION, YOU'D BE DUMB TO ASK SOMEONE IF IT WAS CONSIDERED CHEATING.

• He shouldn't even think about kissing anyone else other than you. That's wrong. Yeah it is considered cheating.

• yep, as long as it was on purpose

• yes, but what the reason?

• What do you mean what's the reason?

• it's cheating, but what was the reason? just for fun? did he feel flattered? was he not secure in his relationship wif you yet? sorry but I've been in this situation before and regretted leaving him, but by then it was too late

• Oh...I'm not in this type of situation. I was speaking hypothetically.

• uh duh. of course it's cheating