What's the saddest breakup you ever witnessed or heard of?

616

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember a girl on Catfish that had a toxic relationship with a guy she ended up breaking up with. It was an old episode so I don't recall everything right but the guy ended up calling her in tears from a storage facility on a port telling her that if she doesn't get back with him he'll kill himself. She told him ttyl or something meaning no basically (in tears aswell) and ended the call, the next day they told her that he hanged himself there and she got into deep depression gaining a lot of weight after that.

Most Helpful Guys

• I remember i friend of mine got infatuated with this girl in high school and kept trying to get together with her for weeks. When she finally caved they were together for 2-3 weeks and then he left her for another one in our class which he was on and off with before. I found it a bit sad for her as she was a good girl so to speak and even a virgin before him, and seemed to take it abit hard that he didn't care about it all

• Somehow I wouldn't even think of bothering a girl for that long, I was always like "try once, and succeed or fail"

• Ikr! Thats what makes it sad he kinda tricked her in my opinion

• My was quite a sad story... started 2 years ago when I met this girl on internet.. first started out as friends and when I saw talking to her I found we both had a very lot in common and we was pretty much the same person... we fell in love with each other... 6 months later I decided to go meet her in real life... at first I got on the train and only made it to the first train station then went back home cos I was too nervous too meet her... then 1 month later I tried it again and made it all the way to her home town... I made it to her house and when I knocked no one answered for ages. . I saw a window was open so I decided to sneak in... then I eventually found her bedroom and when I went in I saw her hanging from the ceiling by a rope. .. she had killed herself