What's the saddest breakup you ever witnessed or heard of?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember a girl on Catfish that had a toxic relationship with a guy she ended up breaking up with. It was an old episode so I don't recall everything right but the guy ended up calling her in tears from a storage facility on a port telling her that if she doesn't get back with him he'll kill himself. She told him ttyl or something meaning no basically (in tears aswell) and ended the call, the next day they told her that he hanged himself there and she got into deep depression gaining a lot of weight after that.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I remember i friend of mine got infatuated with this girl in high school and kept trying to get together with her for weeks. When she finally caved they were together for 2-3 weeks and then he left her for another one in our class which he was on and off with before. I found it a bit sad for her as she was a good girl so to speak and even a virgin before him, and seemed to take it abit hard that he didn't care about it all

1|0
    0|0
    • Somehow I wouldn't even think of bothering a girl for that long, I was always like "try once, and succeed or fail"

• Ikr! Thats what makes it sad he kinda tricked her in my opinion

• My was quite a sad story... started 2 years ago when I met this girl on internet.. first started out as friends and when I saw talking to her I found we both had a very lot in common and we was pretty much the same person... we fell in love with each other... 6 months later I decided to go meet her in real life... at first I got on the train and only made it to the first train station then went back home cos I was too nervous too meet her... then 1 month later I tried it again and made it all the way to her home town... I made it to her house and when I knocked no one answered for ages. . I saw a window was open so I decided to sneak in... then I eventually found her bedroom and when I went in I saw her hanging from the ceiling by a rope. .. she had killed herself

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• A guy who cheated on his girl on Valentine's day. She had to catch them in the act too, and he just told her to fuck off which resulted in her breaking down

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, I heard a story about a woman who divorced her husband and he went crazy and killed her and 7 of her friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • A friend (girl) broke up with another of my friends (boy), and they stayed friends because she was lonely and he still loved her. She sent a bunch of mixed signals before deciding for April Fools to prank him by private messaging him to say that she was pregnant with someone else's baby (a guy that was really close with her throughout their relationship and made it obvious he fancied her). She said it was just a joke and didn't understand why everyone started hating her (she knew he still had feelings). Its one thing to make such a joke, but I questioned why she said it privately to him rather than posting it as a public prank.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brangelina
    My heart was teared apart 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • one time... i had to leave my house for a week and i wouldn't be able to see my dog for that long. really broke my heart because we had to temporarily split up

lmao but nah fr, that did happen though. anyways, to really answer your question haha, in December of 2017 i was with one of my friends in a mall. me and her were walking around the corner and heard (and kinda seen too) a girl yell "piss the fuck off - we're done" to a guy around her age. his facial expression was the saddest one I've seen in history. this was two days before Christmas eve as well...

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, now that's tough

• Show All
    • Maybe she's a drama queen?

• 7d

yeah thats what we both thought but who knows why she said that? i also still wonder if they're still together or not. hmm...

What Guys Said 14

• A really close friend of mine, who was living in a different country at the time, had a wife that cheated on him. He's moved back since then but it was hard watching him deal with it. Of course I tried to be the best friend I could be but something like that still isn't easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • My personal story. I was in an excellent relationship with the girl i absolutely loved. But my parents didn't approve of me being in a relationship (i was 16 then, and 18 now) and forced me overnight to break up with her over text, saying if i didn't they would have to do it themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • One chick in the news once had her husband leave her, and told her it was because of the kids, so in her fucked-up mind she thought that if she permanently removed the kids from their lives, that he'd come back to her.

So she drowned them both in the downstairs bathtub.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know as I have seen or heard about too many of them. I have seen too many good men have their lives severely damaged by women, especially by divorce.

2|0
    0|0
  • Mine is

Got dumped via text on new years eve 2014

1|0
    0|0
  • My recent break up after 5 years applies. She cheated not once, but twice. Ain't love grand?

1|0
    0|0
  • A friend who went skying while his wife gave birth to his child. Both doctors.
    Their marriage didn't survive. After the divorce he killed himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • guy left his wife and son, then committed murder/suicide with their 6 month old.

0|0
    0|0
  • A close friend of mine was about to propose to his girlfriend and right as he got on one knee she said I think we should take a break

0|0
    0|0
  • Saddest breakup was between two friends of mine. One was trying to get with a girl and the other got with her they don't talk anymore fbm

0|0
    0|0
  • Romeo and Juliette

1|1
    0|0
  • Anything that involves suicide

0|0
    0|0
  • That was on here a girl blocked me after 5 month

1|0
    0|0
  • One other differences that is life