friends with benefits doesn't want it to end but doesn't tell me why?

Long story short: we are friends with benefits since about 2 months. He's moving to another city and i suggested today to end things, first because we don't have a relationship and when we get to know someone it will be hard to tell to the other person. second it's harder to see each other. he replied "no you can visit me and i can visit you", and the more i insisted on not doing this the more he said but we can try and see.

Why does he say that so many times? Why can't he accept it? Because there's clearly no point for investing so much for something that is not even a relationship.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I’m thinking that even if he meets someone where ever he moves, every once in a while when he comes back to visit where you live he still wants to nail you. Chances are if you visited his town you wouldn’t o ow whether he had a girlfriend or not so he could hook up w you there as well. Just my thoughts, could want a potential relationship as wel.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to keep you available to sleep with or he developed feelings.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think he wants a relationship with you or constand source of sex

0|1
    0|0
    • What should I do to tell him that‘s not what I want? (Both of them because in the beginning he told me he doesn‘t want a relationship). And I‘m not letting myself down to askin someone. if he wants he‘ll show

• or at least what should i say so he must answer and tell me what he wants

• Seems like he wants to be more than an friends with benefits

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask him if he wants a relationship.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes