Are all guys willing to cheat on their girlfriends, because it seems all guys are like that these days?

whenever I'm out and I see a guy and a girl together the guy always looks at me..and checks me out.. or he will randomly just kiss the girl in front of me..why do guys do this?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• This is egocentric thinking. You see someone else, so you project that things they do must be about you. So some guy casually notices you, then kisses his girlfriend and it MUST be because he's thinking about kissing you and having sex with you and etc etc etc.

What Guys Said 3

• Absolutely not!

Guys will look if they see an attractive woman, no doubt. Same is true for women, they can't help but notice if there's a nice looking guy walking by; it's in our biology.

When it comes down to it, most guys will never cheat. There are guys who will, but most will stay faithful.

• Well a lot of the times we'll look, but that's natural, we can't help but look at every attractive girl out there even if we are in a relationship, but don't worry its just a look most of the time. I would never cheat on a girl. Now there are guys that will cheat, and that's just wrong and you need to dump them.

• Everyone likes to look at eye candy.

What Girls Said 0