What do you think about this child custody issue?

Do you think a man should have parental rights over his kids even if the woman rejects his offer to pay child support?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes that’s her choice not to take the money, not his. She isn’t hurting anyone but those kids. I hate when women do that, yes I get there are dead beat dads out there just like there are dead beat mom’s like my ex. But when women do that, use their kids as a negotiating tool that’s fucked up. I can’t recall how many times I had the cops called on me by my ex saying I kidnapped the kids even after she gave them to me just cause I said no to whatever she wanted that I wasn’t comfortable w. She didn’t let me see my son for about 3 mo the cause I didn’t agree w her on something.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I think he has the right to fight for custody of the kids in court, and the right for equal consideration for custody, but if he left and doesn't have custody than he has no say.