For those who went through a break up, or a divorce, how did it happen?

Did you choose the end? How did you do it? Was it your partner that ended things? What did they say?
Updates:
Thanks to everyone who has answered.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• A divorce, she hit me for the third time and was threatening to stop taking her birth control and not tell me so I couldn't leave so I kicked her out to her friends house and moved.

She was pleading at first then looking for vengeance once she realized I wasn't changing my mind. She was a bit of a sociopath though.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had too many breakups to list here. Most were painful.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• They chose this way and they ended everything and she still acts like if she was still with me, she still wanna go out with me and always wanna talk to me, come to cook for me and if i needed anything, i can tell her as long as it's returning home...

At this point i chose to end everything with her... i think that she suffers from mental issues...

0|0
    0|0
  • The first relationship she ended cause she claimed her Mother pressured her into breaking it off with me. The second relationship ended cause she was planning to break up with me , so i caught her in her own lie
    plus she had lot problems.

1|1
    0|0
  • She cheated, we had a fight about it which led to her filing for divorce. I would have done it myself but I was working long hours at the time and she beat me to it. She booted me out of the house I bought and paid for and moved a new guy in 2 days later.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was a divorce for me. She suggested a break, I told her that I dont do breaks, she basically told me "fine, then leave", I left and felt horrible but very quickly got passed it once the papers were filed. It was harder knowing that I wouldn't see my daughter everyday (just every weekend) but it would of just damaged her growing up in that kind of toxic atmosphere. Me and my ex are chilled with each other; we co-parent very well and have done for years :D

0|1
    0|0
  • We had a big fight, I tried to make up, went to her house, we talked, she texted me a couple days later and said we couldn't get back together and then while we were talking she blocked me on everything, found out the week before the fight she was messaging 3 guys behind my back one of which was wanting to go out with her and i never confronted her about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I divorced her because I found out she was cheating on me

1|1
    0|0
  • She cheated on me. I dumped her and kicked her out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got tired of her bullshit.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Fate. Being single is better

0|0
    0|0
  • It never happened.

0|0
    0|0