For those who went through a break up, or a divorce, how did it happen?

Did you choose the end? How did you do it? Was it your partner that ended things? What did they say?
Thanks to everyone who has answered.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• A divorce, she hit me for the third time and was threatening to stop taking her birth control and not tell me so I couldn't leave so I kicked her out to her friends house and moved.

She was pleading at first then looking for vengeance once she realized I wasn't changing my mind. She was a bit of a sociopath though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had too many breakups to list here. Most were painful.