How do you ruin an ex girlfriend?

I was talking with a couple of friends of mine and one of them has just gone through a break up. We talked about it then we started telling him that he should ruin his ex, as she had treated him absolutely appalingly. So my question is, not that I would do this to someone, just a thing I would like to know, how DO you ruin an ex girlfriend? Of course, we have the ridiculous answers such as bang her sister/mother, which would never ever happen, so what are the realistic things that would really hurt you if your ex boyfriend told you/did to you?

Texting her mother/father saying you're worried about her as she's getting into drugs/lots of unprotected sex etc. is always a good one ;)

20

What Girls Said 2

• get a smoking hot new girlfriend. don't play games, show her you've moved on and completley over her, she'll hate it:)

• Does it necessarily have to be a smoking hot one? I personally think if you get any new girlfriend and treat her amazingly it will destroy her.

• get a hotter gf.

What Guys Said 0