What do you consider to be cheating?

Just Curious.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• That is very hard to define. I would consider lingering hugs, holding hands, kissing, making out, and obviously sex, as cheating. Emotional cheating is a lot harder to define but is basically when your partner starts confiding in somebody else of the opposite sex more than they would ever confide in you.

• Agree wholeheartedly with anon here.

Misplaced feelings. Physical cheating of course, but above all, emotional cheating.

That hurts the most, I believe.

What Guys Said 1

• Being touchy-feeling with a guy, kissing and anything past that would be cheating.

What Girls Said 2

• Any type of touching besides a huge or hand shake. Personally, I would never emotionally cheat either because of my religious beliefs, but must people don't think lusting after others is cheating.

• hmmm.. Is lust in itself cheating though? I suppose lust can have different definitions to different people though. I wouldn't consider having a sexual thought about another person as cheating but having a full blown crush and being infatuated with another person would be considered emotional cheating to me.

• Yes, I do consider lusting after another person cheating because that is what the Bible says. It's hard for most people to accept, but very understandable if you let yourself think about it.

• i think cheating is kissing or anything further than that with a girl or a guy