How do I get over a close friend that I lost?

It’s a very long and complicated issue. But basically I just lost one of my closest ( if not the closest) guy friend to me. And I guess we ended things and I guess I’m okay or good terms. But I feel terrible and depressed and I’ve been this way for 2 weeks since that’s when the issue started to like get out of hand. But now it’s official that thins are over. How does someone get over a friend. What are the steps or activities or things to do to cheer myself up. I’d appreciate it if actual answers were give instead of “he was toxic” or “more on”. Thanks

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually the men-women friendship does not exist. So he would disappear anyways. Unless it's some sort of friendship-with-benefits that can last a while. Don't put your hopes and dreams on your friends so you will never get set up or disappointed. Don't push on them and resist their pressure. But when it's over = it's over. You should be able to handle on your own at any moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't know, sorry.