Cheating.Once a cheater always a cheater? Are there times it's OK?

Once a cheater always a cheater is what people believe. When are you classified a cheater? Do different situations dictate or allow for cheating without actually being a cheater? My girlfriends and I feel that anytime you do something with someone else in a committed relationship it is cheating. However, my man and his friends feel that if you are already falling out of love or having problems it's okay to shop around and look for someone new.Can we ever really trust a cheater? Is blind side cheating on your partner the same as I think we are breaking up I need to start looking ahead.
I found flirting texts,emails,phone calls,etc.and then started looking around.
I still had feelings for an ex and when the opportunity presented itself I couldn't pass it by.
Because I thought that the other person was already cheating or flirting and stuff so I figured me too
Vote C
My boy/girl friend and I were having a lot of problems (when I see a break up happening)and I start looking for new people
Vote D
I do not like to be alone and my girl/guy is always busy so I needed something to do
Vote E
GirlGuy
2
1