Once a cheater always a cheater is what people believe. When are you classified a cheater? Do different situations dictate or allow for cheating without actually being a cheater? My girlfriends and I feel that anytime you do something with someone else in a committed relationship it is cheating. However, my man and his friends feel that if you are already falling out of love or having problems it's okay to shop around and look for someone new.Can we ever really trust a cheater? Is blind side cheating on your partner the same as I think we are breaking up I need to start looking ahead.
- I found flirting texts,emails,phone calls,etc.and then started looking around.Vote A
- I still had feelings for an ex and when the opportunity presented itself I couldn't pass it by.Vote B
- Because I thought that the other person was already cheating or flirting and stuff so I figured me tooVote C
- My boy/girl friend and I were having a lot of problems (when I see a break up happening)and I start looking for new peopleVote D
- I do not like to be alone and my girl/guy is always busy so I needed something to doVote E
Most Helpful Guy
If you are in a relationship it is NOT okay to "shop around." It is not okay to become emotionally attached with anyone else, Flirt, hang out with excessively, kiss, hug (small hug between friends is OK, if it's a lasting hug it's intimate), or have sex, oral, hold hands, etc with another person.
Also another peeve of mine is when woman make plans with their "guy friends" but don't invite their man. Sorry, but of course I'm going to start wondering why you're always hanging out with guys and never inviting me.
On the flip side, if I started hanging out with females and never invited my girl/wife, I expect her to get jealous/insecure, and she has every right to.3THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE