Can you fall out of love?

I dont understand it love isn't something like money, is it?

Were you ever in love to begin with?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends, if you mean losing that initial flare you feel with someone, it happens quite commonly, and people have more than just that reason to stay with someone.
    But it's entirely possible that someone foes something you consider bad, and it changes how you see them as a person, then you fall out of love regardless of how well you were standing beforehand, and most of the time it's impossible to get it back

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Nope. I can keep away from the person and keep absolutely no relationship with her. But it doesn't mean that I would stop by being in love with her. I would still care for her. And I wouldn't be able to hold back if the situation is critical.

No no, that's not possible.

We love someone bcoz we like something about them. And even though we didn't work out (each one of us made mistakes when we were together), it doesn't mean we stop liking the things we used to love about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it's possible and happens not too infrequently, although some People may not actually have been in love with each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • People don't fall out of love like this, there must be harsh reasons...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you fall out of love in my opinion you were never in love to begin with

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely possible to fall out of love. Feelings change and people change.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes