Worst thing about Christmas?

lets all have a bitch and not take it out on our relatives...

44

Most Helpful Girl

• How insanely packed the stores get!..it's last minute shopping yeah but it's crazy

I try to go in an out to by something and takes me about 30 minutes to get out

What Girls Said 3

• -The people you don't wanna see.

-The time you waste with the people you don't wanna see.

-Hearing about how everybody else is having the best time ever with people they like on the "best" day ever ! >_>

• The whole family comes over takes over your bed and takes your pillows and you have to sleep on the couch.lol :I

• The fact that I have to pretend I enjoy spending time with my relatives when in fact I don't! Not to mention Christmas dinner which is simply a Sunday dinner. Ugh x

What Guys Said 4

• that it exists

• Crowded lines at Rite-Aid when I just want to buy my extra-large magnum condoms and get the hell out of the store so I can go home and finally fork the STD infested dead girl in my living room before she starts to stink up the place.

LOL... relax, everyone. Just another one of my antics. She's alive, just passed out drunk. But it's okay, she knows I do this to her all the time, and she's okay with it.

• the fake I love you's

• I have to fake smile.