Why does he let his ex stay with him?

I have been talking to this guy for 6 months now. He lives in a different town so we don't see each other all that often. He calls and/or texts on a regular basis. Here is the real question. He has an ex-girlfriend that stays at his house (when he is not there) with their child he tells me nothing is going on, but to me it sounds a little fishy. Is it time for me to just move on or do I give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Evidently he likes you, so you need to find the courage to ask him what the story is.

I personally had a somewhat similar situation in my current relationship. The woman I'm seeing is amazing, but has her ex watching their kids and living at her house when she is out of town. There could be a valid reason in your situation.

Nothing is better than clearing the air with some direct talk. You need to have all this information if you enter into a relationship.

What Girls Said 0