Would you ever regret breaking up with a girl who loved you deeply?

Ex broke up with me last week because he can't do long distance anymore. He also said he met a girl locally and he liked her.
I feel like shit now, and I went to the EMR two times already due to anxiety. I lost weight and I look terrible.
I loved that guy deeply and he knew I would have done anything to be with him. When we were together I was always extremely dedicated sexually and I was always very caring. I supported him when everybody was against him due to his addiction. He lost everything and I stood by his side. Now that he has his shit together he left me, and I feel like he probably used me when he had nothing to help him out and now that he has money and a house he threw me away.
We dated for 4 years, he was the one chasing me and insisting to try. He flew to see me after talking for 2 months. He seemed pretty in love and everybody in his family told me they never saw him as happy as he was. I don't know he just changed so much after relapsing on drugs. He is clean now for a year and he has his shit together. So he left.

835

Most Helpful Guys

• No way. Especially how could I forgive her for anything she'd say about me like bad things and stuff? Recently I just buried the hatchet with a girl from Oklahoma. We've been estranged and hating each other's since May. She blocked me first then I'd block her next (LOL). But we'd just stop at the level for now - friendship. No longer would I fall in love with her in a big distance like that before. It was too risky. And silly. I'm sorry to say this but - my family and I are also in the strangest moments. Right now. I know my Mom loves me. I knew my Dad he loved me before he passed on. I just couldn't talk to them because then we'd have fights and arguments. Just saying.

• Why do you hate her?

• We were both in the same situation like, we were starting to grow a long distance relationship but then another girl jumped in and talked shit about me to that girl and she'd believe this woman right away. So it was much more like a huge dramatic and fucked-up thing. But yeah she said she's sorry for saying those horrible things to me a few days ago by the e-mail. I apologized to her already. We're both cool and friends again.

• The guy is not worth your tears. He can't neither love nor regret.

About the others... well in some rare cases we do regret a breakup. But I believe your case is not that guy and not that case.

You don't need to take pills or alcohol or chocolate or whatever to handle a toxic breakup.

This one is enough:
    cdn.gymaholic.co/.../woman-exercising-back.jpg

One visit for 30-60 minutes and you're like "WTF, ouch that was epic".

• Yes, Im thinking of going to the gym soon. I recently tested my heart to know if I can really go to the gym since I've been feeling a lot of palpitations.

• Hey, cool, keep up the good work!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not because of you. The distance bothered him, and it usually does most of the time. He will regret losing you if YOU keep your shit together and life a fulfilling life without him in it. Do you think he will look back when he sees what you are doing to yourself? The first phase is difficult I know but don't torture yourself forever.