Is this cheating?

I have been in a long distance relationship for a little over 10 months. We have never met, but we video chat every and we are constantly talking. He is a virgin and I am not. I crave sex a lot. So about a week ago, I had sex with this guy. I am 18 and he is 25. I didn't do it to hurt him. I did it because we've never met and I don't want to miss out on life. What if this doesn't work out? What if we break up and it could've worked with the other guy? I don't know. Anyway, is this cheating?
  • Yes. It's cheating.
    Vote A
  • No. It's not cheating.
    Vote B
  • Other.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• This is why long distance relationships never works out. You cannot base a relationship with someone you never met or rarely see. It's gonna be a platonic one then.
    In some way you can say it's cheating, but honestly I think that you are cheating yourself more if you think that you can have a long distance relationship with someone you never met. So no, I don't think it qualifies before you actually decide whether or not this "relationship" is gonna go further.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're in a monogamous relationship, regardless if it is long distance or not, and you sleep with someone else then yes, you cheated.
    I don't see why you don't just break up. Clearly you don't think its going to last. Poor guy!

0|0
    0|0
    • I do. I really do love him.

• Then you shouldn't have cheated. I don't see how you could really love someone but still think that "meh, it might not work out anyway so I may as well go sleep around"

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's put it this way, did he know you were having sex before you had it, or have you told him at all? By hiding your actions it's cheating by default.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I think it's bullshit to be in relationship with person you've never met. It's like you met someone In a game. You talk to him, chat with him, you can be in relationship with him in a game, but that's not the Real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is if you consider it a relationship. However, such a concept is stupid. In essence you can not be in a relationship with someone you never met. IE you're an idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not a real relationship if you’ve never met so it’s not cheating but I’d expect him to be hurt

1|0
    0|1
  • Break up, you're an evil woman who will only hurt him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's cheating especially if your doing it behind his back.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course is, you ment be in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... it is

1|0
    0|0
  • LMAO, this is too funny

0|0
    0|0
    • What's funny about it?

• Show All
    • Thanks for the laugh

• You're welcome. 😊

What Girls Said 8

• If you are in a relationship, and you have decided to be exclusive with each other, it is cheating. I don't think it's bad to be asking all these questions, it's normal you haven't met the guy so it seems like it's not a real relationship, I don't blame you. Long distance relationships are hard, even when you have met before, most people I know in long distance relationships, are either cheating or have cheated and brokeup for that reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • You’re in a relationship and still slept with another guy, it’s cheating. It was your decision to get into a relationship with someone you know you won’t be able to sleep with regularly, you knew the risks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is.. it's also normal to be skeptical if it will work out or not. I am in a long distance relationship too. You'll only if you're perfect for each other until the day you meet.

Not like you guys are committed. so I don't think there's anything wrong with having sex

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are in relationship with someone (regardless if you are living with him or if it's a long distance) and you sleep with someone else, then YES , it is cheating. You cheated on him. Anyway, you should come clean to your boyfriend, tell him you slept with someone else. Then let your boyfriend go. He didn't deserve this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, you're a cheater.
    Congratulations.

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course it's cheating.

1|0
    0|0
  • no its not cheating, i did it too

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it's cheating. Break up with him if you want to have sex with any other guy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes