It has been two months already can my ex still come back?

• Yes he could still come back
  • No he would have by now

16

Most Helpful Guy

• He could, but if you keep holding on to that idea you'll just hurt yourself. Focus on moving on and building your own life. If its meant to be he will snap out of it, if not someone else will notice after a while and you'll be in a better position to move on it.

• Thank you. I’m trying it’s just hard. I’m sure I’ll grt there

• I know you weren’t judging. Thank you 😊 I hope eventually I just let go. Some days are easier than others and I feel ok

• So the good news is over time you'll have more and more of those good days until one day you wake up and realise he hasn't even crossed your mind in weeks.

So long as you're trying to move forward itll happen eventually. Keep your chin up.

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as I believe everything is possible, I hope asker won't wait for him to come back, because people are complicated, the breakup was for a reason -- if the issue hasn't been addressed properly and fixed permanently, there is great chance you will get hurt again.

• The issue wasn’t so much with our relationship as it was outside forces... which are bound to change. But yeah i shouldn’t be stupid and wait around.