Is divorce the best answer for infidelity?

How do you deal with a cheating spouse? Is divorce really the best answer for infidelity when you can't deal?
  • No, there are other ways to help you recover your marriage
    Vote A
  • Yes. Cheating on your spouse is a tiebreaker
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If a person is having sex with someone else, then the primary partner is not providing everything needed and wanted in the relationship.

That doesn't mean the relationship is not valued or that the partner is not loved. That simply means the partner isn't or cannot provide everything.

Why would you want to throw away what is good because people are not perfect? And if you are the one who is not cheating, then you are the one who is not perfect.

I know several happily married couples that are happy and married only because one or both has sex with someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you cannot salvage a marriage, or by them cheating they cannot be trusted, then separate... pending divorce proceedings...
    but make sure you initiate as they may be quite difficult during the process

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Everything can be fixed except of cheating, even if he beats you and was sorry you might forgive but cheating is something else, a third party involved

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is but be prepared to be screwed over big time if you are the guy in this situation. A woman's cheating past won't save you in a divorce court.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not only the best answer, it is the only answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once the trust is gone there's no point trying to salvage the relationship. Betrayal doesn't wash off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would quite simply hate them. I'd want to extinguish their life but that would be wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • To annul the marriage is better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Time apart?

0|0
    0|0
  • Deal breaker*

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1