Should I let go completely?

My ex and I broke up about a month ago..My first true love. Eve said I was going to get over him but I honestly don't want to. I don't want to stop thinking about him, remembering about memories we had etc..but this time I'm determined to stop suffering, I don't want to love someone else again..but not him either. So I'm decided to let go everything that reminds me of him..and even if this might sound stupid the best thing own that he gave me were to silly bands I never take off..they mean a lot to me because of the time he gave them to me, the memory of that wonderful day, probably one of my life by now. those two silly bands I NEVER EVER take off, since he gave them to me..so I'm not even sure if I should count that as part of letting go..I think I should keep them as a..well should I, I mean silly bands no big deal.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Acknowledge that at one point he did mean something to you and that you had good times but it's time to start a NEW chapter in your life and find another guy when your ready. You'll be alright you got your whole life ahead of you.

What Girls Said 1

• You'll get over him in a while. Take them off and let them go.