About my ex and her actions?

when me and my ex broke up a week later I woke up to a pic text. it was a picture of her and her new man in the bed. they was naked and they was looking up at the cam smiling. on the bottom of it it said--- don't be hating. I was very enraged about it but I tried not to show it. I was over it the next day and she claimed later it was her idea. could that have been away of showing she still wanted me? if she didn't care about me anymore then why would she take the time to do such bullsh*t?

135

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants you to feel bad... here's what you do, you add her to her phones reject list, block her from any online community you have her as a friend on and just ignore her, that's the best comeback you can do, its saying that you don't care, and you want her out of your life, that will be better revenge than any embarrassment you can cause by posting her picture on the net, besides if you did, you would be the asshole and she would be the victim... so go out and meet new people, and find someone new.

What Girls Said 12

• A pathetic attempt at making you jealous, not necessarily because she still cares but more because she wants some kind of reaction from you to see if you're still into her or if you've moved on already.

• That was really disgusting of her. It's obvious she was trying to make you hurt in some way and make you jealous. So I would say she isn't completely over the break up and perhaps she was hurt during the break up and wanted to make you hurt as well? I'm sorry she did that to you though

• She's trying to get you to move on, it's more like a way of saying, "Don't think we're getting back together, I've moved on, you have to also". Chances are, she didn't move on with this guy but she was never THAT attached to you.

I am sorry though, I hope things get better for you! And they will, just give it time and don't mope around about someone who does this sort of thing.

• it's only the way to hurt you.

Just move on, and be fine with your life without her. She will be the one who is left.

Good luck!

• WOW what a bitch. But yea, texting you pictures like that proves that she still cares at least what you think about her. If she didn't worry about you anymore, she would never have sent that. You were so smart to let her think it didn't bother her! If I were you I'd just stop talking to her and let her think you've moved on with someone else cause she sounds like a jerk.

• Wow that's real low but usually its because she was emotionally destroyed by you and she is returning the favor. She really wants you to feel bad

• you should send it to a p*rno site, and all of her friends. hahaha. put that beast on blast. she shoulndt be sending naked pictures. Teach her a lesson.

• Wow, you had a real winner there, how did you lose such a gem (sarcasm). No, but really, you are lucky she is not in your life anymore. She sounds immature & like a lunatic, good riddens.

• so mean!

• little late, but I agree with falendove.

• you think that is a sign she wants you? I have to disagree.

• It just means she was really hurt when you guys broke up,and the pic is just a way of saying "hey look , I'm still happy without you" ,it's kind of inmature of her part,ignore her and don't make such a big deal ,that is what she wants.

What Guys Said 5

• You know... why not post it on facebook? I mean if you're over her and she decided to behave like a bitch it would be good to show people her true nature. This way you'll not appear needy or hurt and others will know her true self and consider her a bitch. Also... they will see her naked.

• Or just post it anonymously somewhere on the net for other people to see... I think that would be humiliating enough.

• And I don't mean myself but people who know her... like people from her workplace, her family, friends etc.

• It's her trying to play the revenge game. She's still thinking about you enough to try to get back at you, so your best bet now is to forget her and move on. As soon as she sees you living just fine without her, even through all of her stupid games, then she will realize that she's the only one who's left hung up on things. Not to sound sexist or chauvinistic, but it's too easy sometimes to beat the games women play. Just be the better person and don't get caught up in all the emotional drama and outbursts, and you'll be fine.

• its pretty much a way of her showing you she's a stupid retarded slut, and I also think it is a waste of time to even concern yourself whether or not she cares.

• I would have replied. Dude your doing it wrong. She likes it like this...describe something...

• mean and childish of them! but just the same, you're the looser!

• i can see why you chose to be anonymous.

• That's right! I will be shunned otherwise but it is necessary. I want you to be mad dog mad and resolve that from now on no one will treat you like a looser and start behaving accordingly. She has no respect for you and chances are it was her perception all along.