I broke up with my boyfriend, help!

He started crying, and now I feel guilty and terrible. I didn't do anything mean to him I just was honest and told him I wanted to break up since I wasn't sure about the relationship. I'm not going back, but I don't know what to do? Should I talk to him? Or just let him be? I feel if I don't say anything it'll seem as if I didn't care (which isn't the case) but if I do say something I feel as if I'll just make it worse.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Why you brake up, do you have some reason for break up, maybe he don't know the reason for break up, make clear everything with him, that would be nice :)

• i did it was very clear and he's crying I don't know what to do!

• ok try to make clear again with him , I don't know how you will do, if he is crying so you both have had great feelings before, well if he don't wana understand so leave him alone.

but my thinking is relationship are not for spoil, its for make life :)

What Girls Said 1

• Just let it be. If you try and fix it he will see it as a gesture of compassion or think you want him back.

As much as it hurts to see someone you cared about upset you in the end will be doing him more harm than good. You cannot be the one to fix him if your not his girlfriend anymore. Especially if you are the cause of the pain. It is something he needs to deal with on his own and that way he will find it easier to detach himself from you. HE WILL BE OK. As cheesy as it sounds time is a healer. It is a good learning curve for him as well.