Should I Go Ahead With This Casual Relationship?

I recently met this guy through my brother who he's friends with about a month or two ago. We hit it off the first time we met and there was definately chemistry there.

After the first time we met, we agreed to catch up together again, but we didn't want to do it unless my brother was okay with it, seeing that it is his friend. My brother said he didn't mind at all us hanging out, so I met up with him for a drink one night and we ended up over at his place.

We did end up sleeping together, but he was quite honest beforehand in saying that if we did anything, it would be a 'casual' thing we could do because he's not interested in a relationship. I don't think I'm ready for one either, but now after thinking about it for a few days, I keep thinking that maybe I like him more than I realise. I've never had a 'casual relationship, let alone a one night stand. The only sexual partners I've had were boyfriends at the time, so this is all new to me.

Trouble is, do I keep seeing him and keep with the 'casual' arrangement, or do I blow it off and be honest with him and say that I like him a bit more than I realized and maybe it would be best to end it because he wouldn't want it to go any further anyway?

I'm so conflicted because I also think that because I've slept with him now, it ruins any chance I may have had with him in the future for a relationship , if he decides to have one...

Any genuine advice would be appreciated...

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If I were you, I would tell him how I felt. If he doesn't want more than a "fu*ck buddy"(sorry to say but its all you are by the wa you described it)then he's not worth waisting time on. If he says he feels the same way, say you want to be friends first and get to know each other more. Then maybe later on you can have a relationship with him

• If you have feelings for him, continuing this "casual relationship" with him would only hurt you. Tell him that you can't continue sleeping with him because you think you might have feelings for him. Maybe at least, this way, you can save the friendship now and might have a chance at something in the far off future.