Easy ways and little signs how guys let down girls?

I know most guys say what they think and feel, straight up. But nice guys have a hard time letting a girl down they're not interested in. I was curious what are some of the signs and ways you guys do it?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If you ask me out to eat and I ask to bring my friend with lol. I really did that to a woman because I wanted to make sure she didn't see it as a date.

Other then that we will just resist or ignore your flirts, take a long time to call you back, find excuses why we can't hang out. We use all the same bad tactics you women also use on us.

• What about texting? Just ignore the texts and take forever to text back?

• Yeah pretty much. If the texts are really short when he finally replies that is another sign he might not be into you.

What Guys Said 3

• We hope they take hints, just like you women do, I suppose. We don't return messages or phone calls, for example We pretend not to see them in a cafeteria. We pretend to be too engaged in conversation with other people to talk to them.

Nothing unique here!

• I'm one of the nice guys that actually tells a woman right to her face that I'm not interested in her. And sometimes I ignore them and hope they get the hint

• They don't call, they don't have time to see you. Moved, no forwarding address

What Girls Said 0