Easy ways and little signs how guys let down girls?

I know most guys say what they think and feel, straight up. But nice guys have a hard time letting a girl down they're not interested in. I was curious what are some of the signs and ways you guys do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you ask me out to eat and I ask to bring my friend with lol. I really did that to a woman because I wanted to make sure she didn't see it as a date.

Other then that we will just resist or ignore your flirts, take a long time to call you back, find excuses why we can't hang out. We use all the same bad tactics you women also use on us.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about texting? Just ignore the texts and take forever to text back?

• Yeah pretty much. If the texts are really short when he finally replies that is another sign he might not be into you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• We hope they take hints, just like you women do, I suppose. We don't return messages or phone calls, for example We pretend not to see them in a cafeteria. We pretend to be too engaged in conversation with other people to talk to them.

Nothing unique here!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm one of the nice guys that actually tells a woman right to her face that I'm not interested in her. And sometimes I ignore them and hope they get the hint

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't call, they don't have time to see you. Moved, no forwarding address

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes