Starting over? Should I?

OK so a guy that I went out with a couple of months ago has asked me out again. We broke up over something stupid (so stupid that neither of us can remember why). So what should I do? What can we do to get back on track. We both really want to try.

I have never really been in this situation before and he has asked me what we need to do to get back on track what should I tell him

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should give him another chance. You don't know the original reason why he broke it off and it probably wasn't that important if neither one of you can remember. But I suggest proceed with caution! Maybe he just wants something artificial or maybe he has changed and grown up since the last time you two were together. Either way I say go for it! =)

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I'd say the first important thing is to remember why you broke up in the first place. if you really liked each other that much it must have been decent, and if you don't deal with it it'll likely remind you what it was soon enough.

What Girls Said 2

• There's no problem with trying again! Sometimes relationships fizzle out for the most ridiculous reasons. You guys are at different places now so it might work out for you! The key is to ***not rush things***. You don't want to rush into something serious and have a repeat of the last break up.

• First of all, you two breaking it off after six months for a "stupid reason" is bullsh*t. You know what went wrong. Don't try and sweep things under the rug. I believe in second chances, but not when it comes to relationships. I think you're better suited at finding a quality dude who you don't call it quits with over supposedly nothing.