How fast can a person stop loving?

My recent ex wrote this to me just one month ago and a week ago he left me saying he was not in love with me anymore!

Can someone read what he wrote below and tell me what the hellis going on! How can he suddenly stop loving me?

He recently started usung prozac...could this be the reason? It makes no sense!

Here it goes:

'I am forever in Love with you, I love you more than a man has ever loved a woman, I love you so much. When I look at you if I compare with any other woman, you are on a different plane, a different planet , galaxy altogether. I ONLY see you I love you so much.

IM not looking for any other woman, and will never. You are the only one for me, understand this.

I need you to wait for me, can you do that, I'm going to show you how much I love you, I promise, trust me, I love you and will show you. HAVE PATIENCE.

I DON’T WANT TO BE WITH ANY OTHER WOMAN. You have this thing which I can't explain, which makes me crazy about you.

Im going to make myself a better person , organize myself , stop blaming you for the things that I don’t like about my life situation, I'm going to do these things to be better for myself, because I want you in my life, YOU ARE THE ONE. '

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• From what he wrote, I'd say he left you so he can sort his life out first?

Sorry if that doesn't really help, hopefully he'll come around.