Has this happened to you?

Have you ever written an answer only to find someone else copied your ideas and got awarded best answer ?

Have you ever been the copier in this case ?

Just curious.

• Yes, I've been bamboozled.
  • No, this has never happened.
  • I've been a copier.
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Yess ! there's been times when people write the exact same thing as me and got awarded the best answer. I know I'm not a copier because I always answer the question before I read others..and I just answer as best as I can.

For those who copied..it could just be a coincedence? like maybe they had the same ideas..

• That must truly be annoying...

"Give credit where credit is due"

• yeaa it gets annoying :( but owell, what can we do..

Thanks for the best answer ! :)

What Guys Said 1

• it's happened to me and I've seen it with others as well. I think the QA just gives it to their buddy in that situation as opposed to whoever said it originally.

What Girls Said 3

• No ma'am.

But I do believe I have caught someone who did that to someone else,I didn't call them out and it was a long time ago.

I copy and paste some of my answers,but never anyone elses.

Why?Did it happen to you?

• That would have been funny if you did lol

This hasn't happened to me, but I do find some of the new members having very similar answers as mine to broad questions sometimes. Not really a problem though.

• Yeah, I have copies & pasted some of my answers too because the questions were similar. I've never copies someone else's answers though, that seems kind of lame.

• That really is lame.I see no point in doing it

• No, did this happen to you?

• Yes, I've seen people copy me and it annoys the sh*t out of me. Especially when they expand on my idea and take it farther than I did. Showing me up. :(

I'm original. Plagiarizing is lame.

• Wow, that is really rude. I've never been copied, but I guess I've only been here a little while. And don't worry, they can't show you up if they copied you, you have to be original to show someone up.

• Yeah I agree. :)