Do guys really get over their ex girlfriend by having sex with another girl after a breakup?

Last night, I broke up with my boyfriend last night because I told him I still have trust issues and so I keep thinking he's cheating/talking to other girls
And so I felt like there's no point in being in a relationship with someone I don't trust
I said "I love you but I don't trust you, so I have to let you go"
I cried and he hugged me
He said "its okay, do what you gotta do, hope you find that right guy that you will trust, sometimes you gotta let someone you love go, but I will miss you"
And then I left and blocked him on all social media

Then this morning, he sent me an angry message saying this:
"Hey this is last message, but I wanted to say that... I can't believe you never trusted me, we have been together for over 2 years, all women are the same, always treat guys like shit, I tried to be a changed man, I did all the right things for you, I never cheated on you but you still never trusted me, so Im going to go back to my old f**kboy ways now, I already set up a date for that girl that likes me, and I'm probably going to f**k her tonight, I thought you were different to all the girls I've dated but I guess I was wrong, I really loved you, I can't love anyone else after you, so I'm just going to treat girls like shit, I don't give a shit anymore, so have a good life"

Im confused
Why would he send me an angry message when last night he hugged me when I was crying and saying its okay?
What the fluck? :\
  • Yes
  • No

831