Would you get a drink with an ex?

Would you get a drink with an ex who asked you to meet at a bar?

• YES
  • NO
  • Never had an ex
    Vote C

2312

Most Helpful Girl

• Im my opinion, it depends on why we broke up and on the reason as to why he wants to meet up. For example, if my ex was my ex because we needed some time and space, then I would most likely meet with him. But if he was my ex because he cheated on me, then I wouldn't want anything to do with him, hence I wuldnt meet up with him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree with this answer. Good job on awarding it the best one. I would most likely not want to get together for drinks with an ex unless things were looking up and maybe there was hope in the horizon.