If hell is real, who do you think goes there?

question sais it all. I have my own answer. but I'm curious what everyone else thinks.

i know most people think that the real bad people are the ones that would go to hell. but do you know that in God eyes we are all bad. we are all born sinners. sin seperates from God. most of us have sinned in one way or another, regardless if its just
lie, or look at someone with lust. the bible sais that all who sin are of the devil. all who choose to live in sin & not accpet Christ willl end in hell. the only way to b saved is from accpeting Christ as ure savior,repenting of ure sins, &following him

73

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell is very real and it is a place made for the Devil and his angels. that said people who do not want to know God will also go there so we have an invitation to know our God and creator and live with him for eternity in bliss...we can accept Gods grace or take his punishment of being in eternity without him...which one is it to be folks?

What Guys Said 2

• the cool people

• Terrible people. People who clearly don't have any remorse. People who probably deserve something worse than just dying.

As opposed to, you know, those people who think they can damn anyone for whatever reason they please, and you'll go to hell if you don't do everything right.

• the bible sais that those who choose to stay in sin & don't repent are going to hell. everyone seems tothink its just the really bad people. I wasn't a really bad person, yet I admitted I was a sinner & knew if I didn't repent I wasn't gonna go to heaven. Because the bible sais all who sin are of the devil. also the bible sais all who reject Christ shall have their part in the lake of fire. so what its clearly not just the really awful people.

What Girls Said 7

• I can't imagine that it would be real because I've never met anyone that I really thought would deserve to be there. There are some awful people in the world, it's true, but no one's just outright evil. There's always some explanation for it - most often, abuse or mental illness. Everyone has some good in them. Sorry I can't answer the question lol but I thought I'd throw my opinion in.

• People are naturally "evil." Societies condition people to suppress their "evil" because it can cause trouble. If people weren't depraved there would be no need for written law.

• @aly marie. thnx for ure opinion. for me we either go to heaven or hell. & everyone is born sinners, & if you stay in ure sin & don't accept Christ and repent the bible sais you go to hell. sounds awful, but God is holy. you can't get into heaven filthy and ure sin. The bible says that sin seperates us fromm God. That's why we need to repent & accept Christ. He pays our debt. N let me say this, if there was no hell, no horrible thing ahead, why send His son to save us. if there was nothing to b saved from

• People who don't believe in god. You have to have faith. And the fact of the matter is if a book were to fall from heaven and inside the book were the names of every single person who made it into the gates of heaven I swear to you murders, rapest, bad people, a few of them would be up there. God is a man of second chances. If you do something terrible but still feel true remorse, your given a peacful happy heart, and a ticket to heaven. So I'd say the people with faith Are the ones who are in heaven and the lost souls, not exactly bad people, are the ones in hell.

• faith without works is dead. just like works without faith is dead. Yes we must have faith and Jesus hrist as our Savior, but also show fruit that we are repented & follow God. I always believed & had faith in God, yet for a big portion of my life I wasn't saved. Because I had never repented & accepted Christ truely. you have to truly follow God

• Murderers,child molesters,rapists,abusers

Really bad people

• Religious people that use the internet to push their beliefs onto others.

Oh wait...

• evil people

• I don't know who goes to Hell, possibly the people that the Devil has turned. I don't know though because I believe that God forgives everyone.

• God is willing to forgive everyone.. but th e bible sais we must take acceptChrist as our savior, to do so. His sacrifice is payment for all our sins. we have to recognize we have sinned, repent, & accpt him as ure savior, & follow him.the sacrifice in the cross, is what gives us the oppurtunity to even be able to have forgiveness, & an actual relashionship with God.

• Hitler.