So I am sick of him and I don't understand him. I think he's a liar, a manipulative sob, a whore, a pothead, and a person with very little morals and self centered who can only think of himself and his happiness.
I really can't find myself to break up with him because:
1. society will look at me as a loser, and he is my first and ONLY ever relationship
2. We have financial ties... a lot of it
3. We have living arrangements that are pretty stable
4. If I leave him I'd lose my job
5. My reputation from all my friends/family will go way way down, I'd never be able to show my face.
What shall I do?
Most Helpful Girl
the easy way out of this is to tell him to give up stuff you know he won't or you walk. like the pot and video games.
either he then changes, or you have an excellent excuse to get out (not that you ought need one other than you are unhappy). when he starts his whining or if people ask questions, tell them you just couldn't put up with the drugs and his laziness. All of which is true. it gives him the chance to reform and prove how "important" you are (as opposed to just saying what seems to be shallow words) and it that doesn't work, well, no worries, plenty of better men out there.0