Guys I used to date left me for other types of women. Now every time I see similar women outside I don't like them/I have bad first impression?

My first boyfriend left me for a Chinese woman and a guy I liked after wards preferred fat women over me (I am normal to skinny type ).
Now everytime I see fat women or Asian outside I remember of my exes and the women they left me for and I have to remind myself that these people have nothing to do with the women exes left me for and these thoughts i have aren't healthy. Did this ever happen to you? Is this normal?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• It's absolutely normal it's just a mild burst of agony caused by strong memories but well don't ever be angry at Asian or fat women be angry at the dude cause he just missed a great gal lol.

• I don't get angry or anything. it is a strange feeling. when I see them on streets or at super market or during a walk I automatically dislike them. while when I see a slim woman or other who don't fit in these two categories I am indifferent like it is supposed to be.

• Yep it's just mild agony. The dislike is cause of a difference between you and them created by your exs'