Guys I used to date left me for other types of women. Now every time I see similar women outside I don't like them/I have bad first impression?

My first boyfriend left me for a Chinese woman and a guy I liked after wards preferred fat women over me (I am normal to skinny type ).
Now everytime I see fat women or Asian outside I remember of my exes and the women they left me for and I have to remind myself that these people have nothing to do with the women exes left me for and these thoughts i have aren't healthy. Did this ever happen to you? Is this normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's absolutely normal it's just a mild burst of agony caused by strong memories but well don't ever be angry at Asian or fat women be angry at the dude cause he just missed a great gal lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't get angry or anything. it is a strange feeling. when I see them on streets or at super market or during a walk I automatically dislike them. while when I see a slim woman or other who don't fit in these two categories I am indifferent like it is supposed to be.

• Yep it's just mild agony. The dislike is cause of a difference between you and them created by your exs'

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• So Sorry that has happened to you, but these are your insecurities playing on you.. Relax, know that each of those women are individuals and not part of a group outside of being human.

1|0
    0|0
  • This isn't healthy (jealousy almost never is), so try to put it out of your mind. At some Point you won't care anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ι know it's not healthy. That's why I'm asking what is wrong with me

• I don't think it means that there is something wrong with you- jealousy is a rather natural human Emotion. It just means you aren't over him.

• That's something that heals with time.

1|0
    0|0
  • You must get mad PTSD from fat Chinese women

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol j wouldn't call it ptsd and no this combination doesn't bother me for some reason. But yeah I find myself not liking people I don't even know just becaaue they are Asian or fat. It's ridiculous 😂

• Show All
    • Awww, shame. I wish I could turn back time and seduce your exes. Hit them with the "shrimp in the pocket". The "pepperoni in the bun". The "banana in the Nutella". You know what I mean.

• Lol😂

• Don't worry. i can date you.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes