What went wrong and can it be fixed?

I was dating this 33 year old, I’m 25. He has 3 kids but recently broken up with his girlfriend in March. And we started dating in June. Things were actually perfect. He works for 3 weeks and he’s home for 2 and in those 2 weeks we had a great time together. Talked about the future a lot. We were together 4 months and we talked about kids and we just bought a car together. He told his parents about me and things were great. I was supposed to meet them and the kids (all his idea) and Then the next day things completely changed. One day he loved me and the next he didn't want to talk to me. So I gave him space for a few days when he left to go back to work but I went over and said bye and kissed him and love you’s. I didn’t hear from him for 4 days when he left. I messaged him to tell him to be man enough to say it was over instead of ignoring me. Long story short he wrote back and said “I’m sorry you did nothing wrong or anything at all really. I’m sorry but I just want to be single I don’t want anyone. I’m sorry don’t cry it’s not you ur a good person. I’m sorry I got your hopes up. Please don’t be mad” and then he blocked me on Facebook right after. I didn’t reply after that but I’m clearly at a loss for words because I’m not sure what went wrong and I don’t think I’ll ever get that closure now. I still have stuff left at his house. I just feel like an idiot for ever believing anything he said. I truly do think he loved me but I don’t know what I did. Wish someone could give me some advice.
He’s also suffers from depression and anxiety which is takes medication for

05

Most Helpful Guy

• He rushed into things with you because you filled a hole in his heart, but then things got real, so he freaked out.

For what it's worth, it doesn't sound like you are missing out on much. The guy has 3 kids to an ex he couldn't commit well enough to, to call his wife.

• Well 2 kids with this ex and the other is from a previous ex who lives away. He was married before but not to any of the 2 he had kids with. He said they split up because she was very controlling and became abusive to him in front of the kids so he told her to take what she came with and move out of the house. He said he was over the relationship months before she moved out and there was absolutely no feelings left

• Every guy says that...