Should I respond to my ex?

I think I was in a manipulative relationship with a narcissist from the first day he was very pushy with everything he made me do thing that I normally wouldn't do, he didn't make me feel good about myself, at first it was okey but then it was getting worse and worse I felt that there is something about him that doesn't feel right and I left him.. he didn't seem to care that much he was calling me and texting but he put a blame on me he didn't want to understand me and he didn't try to make thing's right but he called me drama queen.. then he texted me few times now he texted saying "I know I made a mistake" for the first time he addmited should I text him back? And what? I really just want him to realize thing and I want him to feel what he is done to me and that is not okey to do this to women.. it is very hard when you know someone is so bad for you but loneliness feels almost worse and when you want so much that someone love you.. im in so much pain it's been a month since I ended things and I still feel so much pain and im unsure what to do

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Respond to him and tell him that what he did to you was very painful... however, you would like to say thank to him. without him you would not have met yourself and found your worth, you would not be the well rounded woman you're today, and you would not know what its like to feel that pain. It made you strong and thank him for it. you're the woman when her feet hit the floor each morning the devil says “oh crap she’s up”. that is who you are proud to be + block his ass without waiting for the answer.
    Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t. do. it.
    For the love of God save yourself 😐
    Find a mature man who respects you. Certain people shouldn’t be given a second chance