Will this help me get her back?

I stopped talking to my ex that I broke up with 3 months ago because she is dating someone...she said she feels like theirs something there still but she likes that other guy. she came over my house last wed and we spoke about everything but she left crying because she felt that she hurt me. She seemed confused to me so I told her to not take it the wrong way that I loved her but I wasn't gonna text her or call her because I wanted her to know if she really did want me back..did I do the right thing?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I think you handled that great. You told her exactly how you felt but still took care of yourself. The ball is now in her court but make sure you are doing things for yourself now and not just waiting around for her to realize she wants to be with you. I think not talking to her is good not only for her to have some time to think but also gives you your freedom back. You will still think about her but take this time to just have fun/ moving on and who knows she might come running back after realizing how good she had it or you might just find you have found someone better.

What Guys Said 1

• tell her you're not hurt. say you're cool. tell her not to feel upset cause you're happier after break up. say your life is amazing now and you have a new great chick.