If your partner broke up with you because they said you were too faithful , how would you react?

And that it was lame

3662

Most Helpful Guy

• I would laugh in his face leave him and tell him good luck finding someone less faithful. Better to have someone who is super faithful than the majority who aren't faithful. In fact if your in a relationship which requires complete faith and loyalty whats the point in being in one if thats what he doesn’t want? He’s a complete idiot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be so angry! They are obviously trying to make it sound like their unfidelity wasn’t a problem.