If your partner broke up with you because they said you were too faithful , how would you react?

And that it was lame

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would laugh in his face leave him and tell him good luck finding someone less faithful. Better to have someone who is super faithful than the majority who aren't faithful. In fact if your in a relationship which requires complete faith and loyalty whats the point in being in one if thats what he doesn’t want? He’s a complete idiot.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be so angry! They are obviously trying to make it sound like their unfidelity wasn’t a problem.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 61

• These words are just an excuse to cover for something else.

15|7
    0|0
  • First id say what the fuck? Then id say something along the lines of " then you must not be faithful".

Either the guy is board and wants to be with someone new, wants to have sex with you and more people or he has been unfaithful and doesn't understand what a relationship means.

Either way the guy sounds like a cheating disrespectful individual to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Well how faithful have you been then, bitch? Who you been fucking if I'm lame and you ain't, huh? You wanna cheat I can go for that, but I ain't gonna hide it like you done, I'll fuck her in your bed with you watching! You wanna meet her? Come on, let's go right now! Get in the fucking house, bitch! Let's be unfaithful, dammit!"

(Would be my kneejerk reaction, honestly).

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel ashamed that I have gotten myself into a relationship with such a dumbass in the first place.

3|0
    0|0
  • There is no possibility for me this happens because I am a non-believer.

But if this happen in theory, I'd just let the person go... personnal beliefs are who you really are. Don't bargain with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • My 1st reaction would be they are a cheater and want to use my faithfulness as an excuse because they cheat hard core and want an excuse to cheat because I was cheating.

1|0
    0|0
  • May be he refers that he needs more space but said it bad or, that he is stupid and deserves a woman who treats him like trash.

Analyze the first option with your friends to see for future, if it isn't like that well can be the second.

0|0
    0|0
  • "you're to faithful"
    "I need space"
    "Let's take a break"

All these things usually translate to " I just need an excuse to leave"

3|0
    0|0
  • That person is looking for drama and conflict. It means they probably have a couple girls on the side. Which is terrible because I'll take a faithful woman i can trust any day over random thots

2|0
    0|0
  • I would be glad to have her out of my life and beware to not date such retarded girls.

2|0
    0|1
  • I would tell them nothing and leave never see them again
    Have some dignity fck a phaggot would say such thing
    If I can find some one that’s “too faithful” I would marry her and make child and get old and die together lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would laugh and argue with them about who was the more faithful person that ruined the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I am trying to meet New woman I am 34 years old and I am 56 and lbs 134 I like w ok woman I like to there self be there self and not shy and have a open mind I am in Malden mo I have no car I wall I am on messenger

0|0
    0|0
  • ID CELEBRATE AND THANK GOD I FOUND OUT THE TRUTH BEFORE COMMITTING THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE... HER AND HER ANTICHRIST WARPED SENSE OF WHAT IS RIGHT HUGOT IYANG PAGBATI NGA INDISCRETIONS ARE NORMAL... she's RIGHT NORMAL SA MOATOAYG IMPIYERNO

0|0
    0|1
  • Too much pressure. Most young guys can't handle being with someone willing to lay down the rest of their life with them. Can't blame him, he wants to try new things.
    Same thing goes with women except they call them "nice guys".

0|0
    1|0
  • I would be confused since that seems so contradictory. We would have to have a nice, long chat - to find out the REAL reason behind it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would tell her "Dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you", I would cut all contact and pretend as if she does not exist. I have no use for bullshit like that in my relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Demand she tell me how many times she cheated on me, thts the only way a person could be too faithful is if the other person was too UNfaithful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he's cheated a lot and is trying to play victim by blaming you for being faithful.

2|1
    0|0
  • I think she deserves a slap with a stamp saying "lamest excuse ever " on the face. Like you are breaking up with someone because they stayed true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 35

• I would think it’s extremely silly, and think that was definitely not the reason for them breaking up with me. If it actually was, I would think they’re crazy to let go of someone faithful.

Either way, you win if you’re not dating something this stupid anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d bare that in mind every time I thought about the relationship, then instead of dwell on it, I’d smile knowing that person wasn’t for me. Oh and that I’m pretty amazing if their main qualm was a positive attribute 🤷🏽‍♀️.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's insane stay far way from him do not contact him. Also I'm deadly serious if a guy say that he is kind of psychopath and very dangerous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think they are stupid and fake and they cheated on me

1|2
    0|0
  • there isn't a thing called too faithful?
    it's either you're faithful or you're not :D
    like honestly wwhhattt the actual fuck :DD

0|0
    0|0
  • That happened to me once. I ended up getting back together and he's much happier now that I decided to stop being lame.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well then bye, idiot.
    That is what I'd say to a partner like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • What the actual fuck?😂😂 Don't even think about him, he's retarded

4|1
    0|0
  • I'd say that you are ABSOLUTELY right.. you actually deserve a cheating bitch/bastard.. who values you like shit.. so yeah, I'm just too good for you..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd truthfully be upset. Being faithful is a good thing. Being "too faithful" is miraculous.

1|3
    0|0
  • I would say that I guess I am lame if I dated someone that says that to me (no offence)

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d be insanely angry, like what’d he want me to do cheat on him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm how can you be too faithful to someone? I’d be so dumbfounded I wouldn’t know what to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think he wanted you to be unfaithful so he had an excuse to be unfaithful

0|0
    0|0
  • I will transform into the incredible hulk, like wtf is that even suppose to me... what a douche bag

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask if they'd be happier if I would cheat a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd assume they cheated or just isn't interested in a committed relationship. Either way I'd move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'd laugh at them and tell them that they're an idiot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say good leave you idiot who doesn’t want a normal relationship go find a prostitute

0|0
    0|0
  • uh wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes