If a guy just broke up with his girlfriend and he’s also attracted to me should I give him time so I’m not a rebound?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd say talk to him at least. It doesn't hurt to talk and just catch up if he's somebody you know. That'll give you time in between the breakup so it doesn't become awkward or a rebound. Is it someone you know or just someone you've met?

0|0
    0|0
    • I worked with him for two years. my dating app years are gone lol

• Show All
    • Saw him randomly on a dating app. Didn’t want to reach out there bc that’s creepy lol

• Then I'd take the honest approach. Tell him you saw him on a dating app and was reaching out to see how he's been and how he's doing.

• Yes, give him time you dont want to be a rebound. Usually after come out of the rebound phase it can be very difficult and unpleasant being with someone because now you are seeing their true side. It's very possible they may even leave you.

0|1
    0|0
    • So wait at least a month or two

• Honestly you can't really put an exact time frame. It varies from person to person. It's more of when that person is ready to move on and depending on how long they had been together for can also affect how much time a person may need. You dont wanna push and end up being the comparison to everything.

• Yea I have a life. I’m in no rush lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• give him time, take it slow as if you do get in a relationship with him so soon his ex would blame you for their breakup and he would end up using you as a "rebound" which eventually when his head clears and he realises what he wants that may or may not be you

so take your time and be careful

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes wait. The general rule is 1/3 the time they were together is how long it takes to get over them. Hit them up with a simple Hey.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont give him sex or too much itimacy. May be cook for him once and watch a movie together. A walk in the park? but no sex. Maybe after a while, when he is out of the post-breakup mindset, you can give me intimacy. Then he will be in your pocket

0|0
    0|0
  • I would suggest you. Just get the reason why he broke up with his girlfriend. Then only it will get into the conclusion.
    Till then just talk to him normally.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Don't give him "time." Give him a BJ as soon as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely

0|0
    0|0
    • How long would you say?

• Show All
    • I have his phone number

• OK, then go for it. You know what you want.

• So you don't want to be a rebound?

0|0
    0|0
  • were you the other woman, while he was in a relationship?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I was

• Show All
    • you have problems, and you're projecting, like he does

BYE

• You already got reported bye 👋🏼

Recommended myTakes