If a guy just broke up with his girlfriend and he’s also attracted to me should I give him time so I’m not a rebound?

10

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd say talk to him at least. It doesn't hurt to talk and just catch up if he's somebody you know. That'll give you time in between the breakup so it doesn't become awkward or a rebound. Is it someone you know or just someone you've met?

• I worked with him for two years. my dating app years are gone lol

• Saw him randomly on a dating app. Didn’t want to reach out there bc that’s creepy lol

• Then I'd take the honest approach. Tell him you saw him on a dating app and was reaching out to see how he's been and how he's doing.

• Yes, give him time you dont want to be a rebound. Usually after come out of the rebound phase it can be very difficult and unpleasant being with someone because now you are seeing their true side. It's very possible they may even leave you.

• So wait at least a month or two

• Honestly you can't really put an exact time frame. It varies from person to person. It's more of when that person is ready to move on and depending on how long they had been together for can also affect how much time a person may need. You dont wanna push and end up being the comparison to everything.

• Yea I have a life. I’m in no rush lol