Should I move on or wait it out?

I met this guy in one of my classes this semester. We are both seniors in college and have been talking for about 3 months now. We did have sex and originally, after talking, decided to be friends with benefits with the potential for more. However, the guy decided that he really liked me and that I had almost every quality he looks for in a girl and didn't want me to use him for sex, so he wanted to slow it down and just be friends (1 month ago). The other night we went out on a date and we talked about what we wanted again. He said that he wished I wasn't going off to grad school 5 hours away and that he wants a girlfriend, but one that will be close by. He says he wants to stay on touch even after college (which ends in May) and he thinks that once he gets stable financially, he believes we can work as a couple. I brought up that I didn't want to push any ideas into his head, but I think it would be possible to work out a long distance relationship if we do feel that way about each other. His response was that we would talk about it when the time comes. We went on this date 3 days ago, and I haven't heard from him since. (I have not texted him because he mentioned how an ex-girlfriend texted him all the time, so I told him that I would not text him until he text me...and he said that's a deal). So...should I move on because he's making excuses or wait it out and see if he can offer me anything? I, personally would like a boyfriend when I get into grad school, and he understands this.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Long distance relationships are very hard at is it, add the stress of school, and trust. I think you should focus on yourself, and go out on dates, if things happen with that guy then good. Just don't wait around for him, if its meant to be it will be.