How long does it take for you to get over someone?

• Within the first day
  • Within the first week
  • Within the first month
    Vote C
  • Within the first year
    Vote D
  • More than one year
    Vote E
  • Other (Explain)
    Vote F

73

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on how long it lasted and why it ended. And on level of your maturity. When I was younger it took me longer, now within weeks.

My longest relationship was 5 years and the hardest one to get over. It took me around 1.5 year.
    The last guy I dated for only 3 months but it was such a strong and emotional relationship that it felt like years. It's been a week since we ended and I'm kinda already over it. But first few days were the hardest in my life, I literally felt my heart ripping apart, it was so intense. I never had such a strong heartbreak, not even with the ex of 5 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• The more you accept what has happened, the more chances you have to move on quicker.