Why can't I get over her?

I broke up with my girlfriend about a month ago. I felt as though she didn't love me as much as I loved her, her family was horrible, and she was possibly cheating on me. I really loved her but had to end it because certain things in our relationship were toxic. She still creeps into my thoughts and fucking dreams. I just want to move on

32

Most Helpful Girl

• It"s only been a month, you can't rush affairs of the heart everyone is different, It feels like crap I know, you are wondering when is it going to stop?
    But it will stop eventually each day the pain will be just that little bit duller time really does heal, but not fully you will always feel something for her whether it be hate/anger
    Affection/sadness there will always be an emotion attached.
    Keep busy, you are young go back on the dating scene for fun nothing too serious while you're healing it will help

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude go on dates with other women. Go out and game bro, level up and pull girls man