Which is a better way to get an ex back?

• Never contact them again unless they contact you
    Vote A
  • Wait several months for them to contact you, and if they don't, then you contact them to see what they say
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If they ended the relationship, do not contact them. Contacting them will just push them away. They are feeling superior about ending it and won’t be able to miss you unless you give them the breakup by going no contact. During this time it’s best that you try to improve yourself as a person (do more with friends, meet new people, workout)

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting it solved asap

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• unless you are friends with them and depending on why you two broke up just leave them to make the first move

but seriously might be better off just walking away (again dependent on why)

0|0
    0|0
  • Between these two options, maybe it depends on the person. Cause if it's me, once we are over, we are over. But if you contact me, I'll hear you out and we can see where we go from there. I voted for the second option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither just walk away with your head held high. If you want to get back then just make your life better without them. They are not worth the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep the egos aside. And try to contact with a fresh look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol that u think there are ways shows u are not ready

0|0
    0|0
  • Give them a few months to sort themselves out

0|0
    0|0
  • Give them space long enough to see clear 90 days

0|0
    0|0
  • just stay away

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes