Is it time to give up?

I've been dating this guy for almost 9 months, I love him, of course, there are some flaws but I can look over them but there is a lot of things about me he doesn't like. My hair is too short, my butt is too big, breasts too big, I need to lose weight, he doesn't like my clothes, thinks I need certain piercings, never likes my make up his words are " You look ugly". For some time, I even felt like I maybe repulsive to him. I've even told him about how some men have used me and he took the guys side instead. I went to the hospital bc I almost died at work at all he could say was " what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" instead of asking if I'm ok. I don't know is it time to give up the relationship or should I sit down with him again?
I've been called beautiful by other men more than he ever has. I was raped in college but he still makes rape jokes when drunk. I'm not sure if he will ever change
He is a marine but that doesn't have anything to do with his behavior right?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If you’re so unappealing why is he with you? He got with you knowing your style and body so if it wasn’t a problem then why is it now? This won’t ever change so you have a decision

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would u stay with someone so awful? Leave him now.

He doesn't love u and doesn't even pretend to.