How can some people completely forget you and move on like No thing happened? Your past doesn't matter at all to them?

I got dissapointed from a guy recently. I didn't date him or anything. He was a little of every thing. Little of a boyfriend little of a friend little of a brother. What hurt me is that I felt connected to him. I felt that he knew me. I felt that even if i will have a complete crush down he will understand me and help me becaaue I really needed help.
Instead of that what He did? He stopped talking to me with these words " you are a crazy lunatic psycho ".
I did somw crazy things but I had strong reasons. he didn't treat me in the best way but I admit I didn't behave very politely also and maybe i was over the top somwtimes. But he should know me better. He should understand me better and know why I behaved the way I behaved.
Ever felt like you had a special bond with someone but then one day you wake up realising all was a big lie and nothing more? feeling empty inside? feeling that they never really cared about you... all the long talks... all the big words... all didn't mean anything in the end. All the time you invested to this person wasted... All the emotions you felt unimportant...
For me he was important. May be I was just a silly crazy stupid ugly bitchy asshole for him but for me this person is irreplaceable.
A lost boyfriend is something you can deal with. But a lost friend hurts you more I think.
I hope all the people out there who lost someone important to them to forget the memories and heal soon.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• thats how life is

i have friends i no longer talk to. thats the point. you move on

Most Helpful Girl

• Well honestly this is life. As a girl i dreamed of having kids. I thought my kids would fill my every need. They would love me and stand my me always. I've since learned that they become their own person. They don't magically fill you. They don't make you priority. Not because they don't love you but because no one can complete you but you. If your own creation won't complete you, another person won't. I'm sorry he hurt you but don't expect anyone else to support you like you will. You will be disappointed every time. Love and understand yourself. Be the best you can be and find comfort in that.