Why won't the guy get back together after he was broken up with?

If a guy won't get back with you after you break up with him does it mean his feelings were never true or that strong? or if he was upset after the break up is he not getting back with you because he's scared of getting hurt again?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• people break up all the time and rarely does some get together again

What Guys Said 2

• He can definitely still want to get back with you, but you're doing something that is pushing him away. You really didn't tell us your whole story, so it's hard to say. This girl can turn things around for you=>
    link Breakups make people do weird things so don't try to analyze it too much.

• Noo he told me he was letting me go so I'm doubting he wants to be with me

• All depends. It could mean any one of the things you just mentioned. More than likely his feelings are not strong for you anymore. I know I would get back with my ex in a heartbeat...can't think of any other girl I would ever want to be with. Maybe you should just talk to him.

• He told me he still has feelings for me but he's letting me go which doesn't make any sense.

What Girls Said 1

• it means you guys broke up. it's the end. you can't expect him to get in touch again