Is he gone for good?

My boyfriend broke up with me, saying he didn't want one,but possibly we'll get back together. Just you know, "I just got out of a relationship"(which is true and he had a child with her) and he wants to get sh*t together I suppose.

I may be selfish for wanting to know why, why, WHY! He broke my heart and I can't help feeling like I wasn't good enough.

So can I get my closure and wait for him...or is it futile

21

Most Helpful Girl

• well I'm pretty sure you are good enough for him, and first of all, guys are complicating, and some don't think about how we feel. but the best thing to do is keep your head up high, and I also wouldn't really wait around, I would say be open to other guys, because you never know, he may not be the one. and also personally it could be a little bit of jealousy, not in a bad way or anything, but like he does have a kid with someone else, and I would be jealous too if he was going over there and seeing her. but if you really want to be with this guy, maybe ask him if he needs help figuring his sh*t out. and if he is being a jerk about it, and not wanting to talk to you, I would move on. good luck, hope everything works out.

What Guys Said 1

• There are so many variables on what's going on with your relationship and it's hard to get a read on it. How long were you guys together and how long ago did you guys break up?

• for a little while; since august. He wants to be friend. he's in debt and has a child has court this month and told me he wants to be able to give me 100 percent and he can't right now. And he also said, "I don't want a girlfriend PERIOD."

I think we should just be friends for now and if we're meant to be, it'll happen. Right?

• Yea, that's true, but if you really want to be with him, you'll have to put in a little work here and there so he won't forget you.

What Girls Said 1

• Once they delibratelybreak your heart, don't let them back in your life, especially if they hate your parents & try to hurt you through them.

You can do better.

There are real men in the world.

go to any church function & see for yourself.

If you meet someone named Steven Ucci, stay away from him.

He uses women, strings them along & breaks their hearts on purpose.

He lives in Nutley NJ.

I am saying this to protect you from people like him.

brokenhearted in South Plainfield NJ