Mom won't quit.. help

I've been dealing with having my mom put up with my "dad" that steals, lies, and hurts his famly all the time. he's been in and out of jail all my life. he's never been there for me like he says he will. he's a kelptomaniac like honestly he is.. he's stolen my stuff and takes it and trades it for drugss.. I've been dealing with that for 17 years.. my mom won't leave him! you'd think she'd leave and get tired of putting up with him but she's sick in the head! she needs mental help.. & he's not even aloud on our property and my mom lets him sneak over.. If the manager found out he's been here we'd get kicked out and be left on the streets.. He's with us tonight and I'm wanting to get up and tell my mom to make him leave or I'm gunna call the cops.. I don't know what to do? helpp >:/ I hate him.. last time he snuck in he stole my moms money and they got into it and he pushed her and she made him leave.. now he's backk...

Thanks guys (: but I waited for her to get up for work and I told her how I felt, I was so mad. lol but I got what I wanted and I made him leave. So I hope she learns! She called me to the living room and told me she's not gunna give in to him anymore.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to your mom and tell her how you feel. If she keeps letting your deadbeat dad around, call the cops or Child Services. You don't deserve to live in such a bad situation at home.

• I hope your home situation improves. Good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• i think that you should aware the authorities of what's been going on in your house hold. and let them handle it from there

• Wow sounds remarkably close to my life up this point. You must tell her how it is. Don't let her make you live in a hell hole like tht. But my dad and have been in gist fights over that kinda stuff. You need help with this by some means. I ended up worse off don't do this by yourself. I wish you the best of luck. I'm srry bout this

• thats f--cked up call the cops

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if you do call the cops then the manager's definitely going to know he's there, and you might get kicked out. Tough situation. Then again, if he's going to steal or hurt anyone you should definitely call the police. Maybe calling the police will actually convince the manager he's not wanted and then he'll be fine with it. Even if you decide to let it go this time, I would definitely involve the police if it continues.

• Great! Hope it works out : )