Have you ever taken a partner back after they were unfaithful?

• No (also if you have never dated)
  • Yes

1529

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes and was a mistake to do so but at the time didn't know any better. Think it is a mistake especially if they think that trust is just given back vs earned and built back up lol.

• I have a few times, I wouldn't now that I'm older

Most Helpful Guys

• Hypothetically, that would never make me trust them, ever again.

• It's almost impossible to restore trust after cheating has occurred

• Indeed. I would be expecting them to do it all over again and I would also be thinking about the times that might have happened that I didn't find out about.

• I did unknowingly and found out later