Have you ever taken a partner back after they were unfaithful?

• No (also if you have never dated)
    Vote A
  • Yes
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes and was a mistake to do so but at the time didn't know any better. Think it is a mistake especially if they think that trust is just given back vs earned and built back up lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a few times, I wouldn't now that I'm older

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Hypothetically, that would never make me trust them, ever again.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's almost impossible to restore trust after cheating has occurred

• Indeed. I would be expecting them to do it all over again and I would also be thinking about the times that might have happened that I didn't find out about.

• I did unknowingly and found out later

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• My biggest fear is that I’m unloveable, or that I am not enough. For a partner who knows that, cheating would betray every bit of the relationship. I don’t know if I could ever take them back.

0|1
    0|0
    • "My biggest fear is that I’m unloveable, or that I am not enough." a lot of people have that fear. Even i do.

• Show All
    • I mean i know what you mean there is a connection between the two if you think about it, but what im saying is that, in real life, people cheat regardless how they feel about this particular insecurity.

• I just mean that for my partner to know that and betray that would be unforgivable to me.

• Yes, and I realized that it was a mistake once we'd broken up for good

0|1
    0|0
  • Never. He would be out of my life.
    Why should I give a cheater a chance when I'm not important in the first place?

0|1
    0|0
  • Some of us do.

0|1
    0|0
  • After the glass is broken it can't be fixed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been cheated on

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|1
    0|0
  • As far as i know they never cheated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven't been cheated on

0|1
    0|0
  • It only happened once. Never again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 27

• I won't give a second chance to those who didn't give me a first place to be a priority.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't take someone back that I never ever had in the very first place. I simply just didn't gamble away and roll the dice, spin the wheel or flip a whole bunch of coins and just "hope" that they'll all land on the same side that I want them to land on.

1|1
    0|0
  • If they did it to you once they will do it to you again. I don't care who they are or what they say. You're a fool if you take them back. But that's none of my business.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have given crappy partners many second chances after the shit they pull but this kind of betrayal crosses the point of no return. I am very forgiving but I would never give a cheater a second chance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not can't stand it cuz once they do it it would be hard to build up trust.. I asked my ex about her previous relation ships and she told me she cheated on a one of the so I told her to hit the road

0|1
    0|0
  • Never will. If they were unfaithful the first time clearly your not what they want so why stay in a relationship that is half hearted.

1|1
    0|0
  • yes. it worked for about 1 week but i couldn't trust them

0|1
    0|0
  • No I haven't, I'm still friends with all of them except one, she moved away and she was the one I would have taken back if things had gone better...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, never : I am not stupid enough to let someone the possibility to stab me in the back a second time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmmm

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes