Have you ever taken a partner back after they were unfaithful?

• No (also if you have never dated)
    Vote A
  • Yes
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes and was a mistake to do so but at the time didn't know any better. Think it is a mistake especially if they think that trust is just given back vs earned and built back up lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a few times, I wouldn't now that I'm older

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Hypothetically, that would never make me trust them, ever again.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's almost impossible to restore trust after cheating has occurred

• Indeed. I would be expecting them to do it all over again and I would also be thinking about the times that might have happened that I didn't find out about.

• I did unknowingly and found out later

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• My biggest fear is that I’m unloveable, or that I am not enough. For a partner who knows that, cheating would betray every bit of the relationship. I don’t know if I could ever take them back.

0|1
    0|0
    • "My biggest fear is that I’m unloveable, or that I am not enough." a lot of people have that fear. Even i do.

• Show All
    • I mean i know what you mean there is a connection between the two if you think about it, but what im saying is that, in real life, people cheat regardless how they feel about this particular insecurity.

• I just mean that for my partner to know that and betray that would be unforgivable to me.

• Never. He would be out of my life.
    Why should I give a cheater a chance when I'm not important in the first place?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, and I realized that it was a mistake once we'd broken up for good

0|1
    0|0
  • Some of us do.

0|1
    0|0
  • After the glass is broken it can't be fixed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been cheated on

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|1
    0|0
  • As far as i know they never cheated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven't been cheated on

0|1
    0|0
  • It only happened once. Never again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but it was a complicated situation and even though now the relationship is over, I don't have regrets because at the time I just couldn't stand being away from the person. He had too many drinks and a one night stand.
    It was in my teenage years, we had been dating for five years and we were so in love that it was toxic... like we could be perfectly happy together and still feel awful thinking about the end of the relationship.
    I would never do the kind of consuming-love relationship ever again though and do not wish it to anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. But again, it hasn't happened to me yet. But I won't. I can forgive almost everything... But not infidelity.

0|1
    0|0
  • I accidentally clicked yes but meant no

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• I won't give a second chance to those who didn't give me a first place to be a priority.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't take someone back that I never ever had in the very first place. I simply just didn't gamble away and roll the dice, spin the wheel or flip a whole bunch of coins and just "hope" that they'll all land on the same side that I want them to land on.

1|1
    0|0
  • If they did it to you once they will do it to you again. I don't care who they are or what they say. You're a fool if you take them back. But that's none of my business.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have given crappy partners many second chances after the shit they pull but this kind of betrayal crosses the point of no return. I am very forgiving but I would never give a cheater a second chance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not can't stand it cuz once they do it it would be hard to build up trust.. I asked my ex about her previous relation ships and she told me she cheated on a one of the so I told her to hit the road

0|1
    0|0
  • Never will. If they were unfaithful the first time clearly your not what they want so why stay in a relationship that is half hearted.

1|1
    0|0
  • yes. it worked for about 1 week but i couldn't trust them

0|1
    0|0
  • No I haven't, I'm still friends with all of them except one, she moved away and she was the one I would have taken back if things had gone better...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, never : I am not stupid enough to let someone the possibility to stab me in the back a second time.

0|1
    0|0
  • You know that video of the hispanic man dry laughing hysterically? You can imagine that being my answer to the question.

0|1
    0|0
  • No and I will not. I wouldn't even say anything. They'd be dead to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and it was stupid as hell. I would never do it now.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. That is the one relationship killer for me. I can never trust her again after that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope broken up, I'm pretty bad, I got her 4 times after.

0|1
    0|0
  • This happened to me 4 years ago. I didn't take her back.

0|1
    0|0
  • The trust is lost for ever 3 girls cheat on me in the past l would never take a cheater back

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted yes but its always the beginning of the end.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no. 😎 If she cheats, then she meets (the door).

0|1
    0|0
  • No I would not. It happened to me a while ago and i haven't taken her back

0|1
    0|0
  • Only with my ex-wife and it was a huge mistake.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. i just couldn't do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Welp that's stupid lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • Never had a unfaithful

0|1
    0|0
  • hell no