Is it strange to you?

You have a breakup and you no longer talk or see that person anymore? Especially in College. This is mainly for dumpees but can be for dumpers to. Its just weird and takes some getting used to and when your friends with your exs friends its a little complicated.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah.. I mean, what feels strange is still being friends to the people that your ex introduced you to. Every once in a while I still get that sort of realization where I'm like "hey.. you're probably in the same room with my ex while I'm texting you, and he introduced us, and I don't really talk to him anymore.." My ex and I split of good terms of course but it's strange. I can't imagine how it would be if we had a bad break-up. That would feel really awkward.

• Yeah my ex is on the basket ball team at our college and I'm really close friends with 3 girls on the team. They hoped my ex would change her mind ( I was clingy but she was my first serious girlfriend) now she is dating some othere guy. We say hi but that's it she left me in mid november

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I always think its really weird. I see my ex all the time and we don't even say hi anymore.

• not strange at all, it's normal. I don't want to see them anymore

What Guys Said 1

• It is strange. Especially when you know her friends and they were nice to you but she wasn't. As for talking with an ex, my personal experience is that they are either trying to toy with your emotions or they just don't really care but are trying to make themselves feel less guilty about the breakup by making you their friend that you can talk to.