Who is dreading that Valentine's Day is almost here and why?

Well, for me it is because my friend Joseph is getting me flowers in the hope it will make me see him in a different light even though he knows I hate people getting me things. Most girls would be excited over this but I only like him as a friend, he is that one friend that kinda creeps you out but you still hang out with them, and there is a chance that he could be in love with me. What about you?

87

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always been alone on Valentines day, so its fine, haha. I'm considering sending my ex-girlfriend a flower or something. Not that she likes flowers, but its a symbol of a pure love that's enveloped in a materialistic world, its a gesture drenched in marketing yet because of that has a deep meaning. And that's quite like what we had as lovers.

But then, arty sh*t aside, its an ex-boyfriend who's still madly in love sending anonymous gifts. That's just... Creepy. LOL. And she'd know it was from me, and I don't want her to ever think of me.

What Guys Said 6

• Oh crap, I need to get out of the house and find myself a valentine date.

• It's still over a month away...there's still time... No use dreading it yet, anyway...

• I've always hated that day because I always spend it alone. That's the worst day of the year. Every time that day comes I stay inside all day.

• Hooray for Single's Awareness Day!

I couldn't care either way; I'm fine rolling along the way I am now.

• Wait valentines day isn't almost here, no need to bring it up. We have a solid month and a half. Anything could happen between now and then

• You would be surprised how fast a month and a half can pass.

• I like it because I can sleep with my FWB and girlfriend in the same day.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm still stuck in elementary school mode when it comes to Valentine's Day so I generally just associate it with lots of chocolate and candy :P

Last year the humane society I volunteered for held an adoption fair where the slogan was "spread the love; adopt a pet!" and they had candies to give away, little heart decorations everywhere, and it was just really cute in general. ^_^ I'm hoping something like that will happen this year too.

• Elementary school was so great! You always got Valentines and candy from everyone in your little decorated paper bag. :) Good times!

• I've never dreaded valentines day, even though I've never dated during valentines day. But today, I walked passed the card ile @ wal-mart & some of the cards were so sweet & for a second I thought, I wish I had someone to give such a nice card to. I'm over it now, but that was first time I ever hated valentines day, lol.

• Yeah, I know what you mean. I never hated the fact of being single on Valentine's Day but sometimes when you see the stuff you kinda wish you had someone to spend the day with.

• Valentines Day never bothers me.Single people are always so whiny,so it makes me think,maybe that's why they are single.It's just a Holiday,not any different than Christmas or Memorial Day

• Not all single people are whiny about it. I mean, hey, you get to keep all the money you would have spent on a gift and save it for something else. Like, movies or a new cd. Those are the people that are single by choice though.

• .. yeah, right. XD

• It's just another reminder that I'm still single:)

• Valentines day just makes couples all mushy. (not a bad thing) and singles wonder why they are single. For me I like it whether I am dating or not.. it's fun! and an excuse to eat chocolate.

• It'll just be another day, I don't have anyone to spend it with and that doesn't bother me at all. My dad always gets me chocolates and a stuffed animal though.

• i don't necessarily dread valentine's day, I just hate it in general..whether or not I'm in a relationship with someone. but it's definitely worse when I'm single I could agree with that.

• I'm not dreading it, but I'm certainly not looking forward to it. There's always next year.