Awful way to start New Years...kinda long

So my boyfriend and I have been together for just about two years (on feb 7) anyway, we went to a party for new year's eve at our friend's house and my boyfriend didn't want to go to this party originally and whenever I asked him why he just said he was tired so I said I could go by myself but he said that'd he'd go. but he was acting really strange on the way there. then when we got there at around nine he pretty much sat on the couch even though he knew everyone there and stuff. So I went to get my boyfriend something to eat from the kitchen and I overheard my friend ask my other friend (the host of the party) if I "knew" and so when I asked them what they were talking about they just looked at me. So then I asked ANOTHER friend if he knew what they saying about me and he said it probably had to do with what happened in the summer with Sara (the host) and Ryder (my bf). and when I asked him what that was he said he didn't want to get involved. So then I asked Ryder what happened in the summer with Sara and he got pissed off and left the party WITHOUT me. So then I tried to call him and he texted me saying "i can't do this. sorry" so when I asked Sara to just tell me what happened she said that they got drunk and "hooked up" and she was crying to me telling me she thought Ryder told me and that she so sorry yada yada yada. So I pretty much feel like throwing up because I love him so much. not to mention that it seems like ALL of my friends in my hometown knew what had happened (I was in London with my parents on vacation for three weeks in July) I'm not supposed to go back to college in NY for another 2 1/2 weeks but I already called my RA and asked if I was allowed to come back early and she said it was okay just to let her know when. I don't know what I should do. my sister said that Ryder tried to call this afternoon but I was at work and I left my cell at home so when I tried to call him back just now he ignored the call. I don't know what I should do I feel like a part of me is dying

01

What Guys Said 1

• Listen he f***ed up... and he feels guilty so he doesn't want to talk about it, but lets be honest, your boyfriend f***ed up. Let him sweat for at least a week and get your thoughts together. Your going to be blinded by love so I'm going to be blunt, you should move on. That doesn't mean you don't love him, or What you had was real. But unless your OK with living the fact that your boyfriend cheated on you, I'd say go to new York and rediscover who you are and What you want to do with your life. No one wants to be hurt, but sometimes it happens. The next few months are going to be awful. Your going to question everything in your life. Your going to think about it every few minutes for months, but tell yourself "do I really want to be with someone that doesn't love me the way I deserve to be loved." Good luck you will be okay and find a man who deserves your love.

What Girls Said 0